Rogue States and Failed States
The topic is mostly international politics, but I guess a lot of lessons could be drawn domestically as well.
Anyway, here are some details on the subject:
- Monopolar global model in trouble.
- Societal collapse throughout the ages: factors and consequences.
- Regional geopolitical powers and their aspirations.
- The Axis of Evil.
- State sponsors of terrorism.
- The nuclear threat.
- Pariah states and tools for international isolation.
- Democracies turned autocracies.
- Fragile states and failed states.
- How to run a banana republic.
- Chronic local conflicts and genocides.
- International institutions and the world order.
And here's the poll for December!
What should be the next monthly topic?
Prejudice & Discrimination
Multiculturalism and Nationalism
Political Scandals & Gaffes