The points touched upon are
- The flow of illegal immigrants is uncontrollable; today every tenth in Russia is illegal migrant from the former Soviet republics. Official bodies cannot give even an approximate number. The officially reported numbers differ millions
- There is a myth that local Russian residents do not want to do a dirty work – you cannot get a job if you are not an illegal immigrant deprived of any rights.
- There is a myth that their salary is low. The official wages are very high, even those of, say, janitors.
- But the workers get only a small part of it; the rest is robbed by the employers and the officials of various levels.
- There is a long chain of corruption from low-level policemen and immigration officers up to a top-level persons who are interested in preserving this system.
- The illegal foreign workers are treated like slaves, like beasts. You can refuse to pay them their money and chaise them off your construction site – there is a mob waiting outside to take their places, you can even kill them – nobody will have questions.
- If we, the Russians, accept all this, there will be our turn to become slaves for the greedy fat thieves gobbling our country.