Now that should be curious. With all these overwhelming amounts of mainstream politics around election time, exploring some awkward political ideologies might come as a refreshing change, eh? So here's what may or may not serve as some rough guidelines on the subject...
- Statism, socialism, Marxism-Leninism, Trotskyism, Maoism, Juche, communism, Eurocommunism.
- Nazism, fascism, neo-Nazism and neo-fascism, corporatism, oligarchism.
- Liberal conservatism, neoconservatism, paleoconservatism, libertarianism, individualism.
- Nationalism, chauvinism, jingoism, exceptionalism.
- Left-wing vs right-wing policies and principles.
- Zapatismo, Peronism, Baathism, Gaullism.
- Zionism: secular zionism, religious zionism and revisionist zionism.
- African socialism, Arab socialism, pan-Africanism, pan-Arabism, pan-Slavism, pan-Turkism.
- Anarchism: origins and schools of thought.
- Environmentalism, escapism, down-shifting, anarchist naturalism and primitivism.
- Post-modernist political movements, post-scarcity ideas and projects.
- Revolution and terrorism as a tool of political extremism.
- Anarcho-feminism, ecofeminism, postmodern feminism, radical feminism, womanism.
- Dominionism, Christian Left, Christian Right, Christofascism.
- Radical Islamism, pan-Islamism, the global Caliphate.
- Theocratic ideology and political movements based on religion.
- Radical Centre, distributism, Christian Democracy, Third Way.
- Grassroots organisations turned parties.
- Astroturf and special-interest political formations.
- Autarchism, autonomism, indigenism, panarchism, platformism, workerism.
- Parody parties and frivolous political parties.
- Non-human electoral candidates, mock candidacies.
And here's the poll for December!
Poll #1876460 Monthly topic
This poll is closed.
Open to: All, detailed results viewable to: All, participants: 24
What should be the next monthly topic?
|Customs, culture and tradition|
|Budget, debt and the economy|
|Political rhetoric and manipulation|
|Crime, law and order|
|Gender, family and sex|
|Geopolitics and diplomacy|
|Rogue states and failed economies|
|Secret societies and hidden agendas|
|Alternate history scenarios|
|Political satire and entertainment|
Feel free to suggest more.